USDF Website © 2010 US Drop Forge - Maintained by www.sandersmediaonline.com
WHO WE ARE
US Drop Forge has been a leading supplier of quality forged products since 1967. US Drop Forge is
well known for:
• Our ability to deliver exceptional quality and services
• The reliable ability to deliver on time
• Taking a unique approach to problem solving, being innovative
• Taking steps to lower overall costs and bottom line for our customers
• Supplying products and/or quality and services that other shops considered too challenging or
were unable to provide
US Drop Forge supplies custom forgings to many industries including:
• Petrochemical & Oilfield Valves, Fittings and Specialty components
• Power Generation (Coal, Fossil fuels, Nuclear, Solar, Wind energy)
• Environmental Specialties
• Agriculture machinery and equipment
• Heating and Refrigeration (Steam generation, Ice making, etc.)
• Railroad and Off Road Transportation
• Industrial Metalworking and Power transmission forging
The procedures used in the manufacture of US Drop Forge's forgings have been proven and are fully
controlled. All products shipped from our facility have been tested and certified to meet or exceed industry
and customer standards, requirements and/or specifications. USDF's greatest resource is people. Skilled
personnel operate the most sophisticated and modern manufacturing equipment found in our industry today.
USDF's dedication to quality and the continuing education of our people drives personnel at every level to
take pride and responsibility for their work and to demand exceptional quality.
MATERIALS (UNS Category) - ASTM, ASME, ISO, SAE, AISI, etc.
Aluminum and Aluminum Alloys…..5086, 6061, etc.
Copper and Copper Alloys…..70/30, 90/10, Brass, etc.
AISI and SAE Carbon and Alloy Steels…..1018, 1040, 4130, 4340, etc.
AISI and SAE H - Steels…..4118H, 4042H, 4130H, 4340H, etc.
Cast Steels…..Wrought Conversion
Miscellaneous Steels and Ferrous Alloys…..SA/A105, SA/A350 LF2, LF3,
SA/A182 F5, F9, F91, F92, F11, F22, etc.
Nickel and Nickel Alloys…..Monels, Inconels, Hastelloys, Nickel 200, AL6XN,
Reactive and Refractory Metals and Alloys…..Titanium, Zirconium, etc.
Heat and Corrosion Resistant Steels including Stainless, Valve Steels and Iron-Base "Superalloys"
…..300, 400 and 500 Series Martensitic, Ferritic and Austenitic Stainless Steels, 254SMO F44,
2RE69, Duplex Grades Ferralium 255 F61, 2205 F51, 2507 F53, 4501 F55, etc.
Construction of the Press Shop 1982-83
USDF Employees - Christmas 2009
Aerial Photograph - USDF Today